Локомотивҳо - Таърих

Локомотивҳо - Таърих


We are searching data for your request:

Forums and discussions:
Manuals and reference books:
Data from registers:
Wait the end of the search in all databases.
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.

© 2009 MultiEducator, Inc. Ҳамаи ҳуқуқҳо ҳифз шудаанд
Мушкилотро дар ин ҷо гузориш диҳед.


Корҳои локомотивҳои Давенпорт

Корхонаи Локомотивҳои Давенпорт як истеҳсолкунандаи локомотивҳои хурди ивазкунанда буд, ба монанди Локомотивҳои Уиткомб, ки таърихи аввалинаш ба солҳои аввали асри 20 рост меояд.

Дар давраи буғ ширкат омехтаи локомотивҳои асоӣ ва редукторӣ, махсусан моделҳои зарфҳои қаблиро сохтааст, ки дар ниҳоят аз солҳои 20-ум ба дизели электрикӣ мегузаранд. Давенпортҳо дар баъзе роҳҳои оҳан ва махсусан дар бозори саноатӣ аз сабаби андозаи хурд ва хароҷоти нисбатан арзон машҳур шуданд.  

Ҷолиб он аст, ки бинокор инчунин ба майдони умумии истеҳсоли намудҳои гуногуни таҷҳизоти саноатӣ ворид шуд. Баъзе аз бузургтарин дизелҳои он дар солҳои 1940 сохта шудаанд, гарчанде ки он ҳеҷ гоҳ муваффақ набуд, ки ба рақиби Whitcomb муваффақ шавад. Дар ниҳоят, Дэвенпортро ширкати Локомотиви Канада харидааст ва заводи он дар солҳои 1950 -ум баста шудааст.

Гузаришгарони хурд, ба монанди ин навъи зарфи бебохти 0-4-0, ки барои ширкати Koenig Coal & Supply сохта шудааст, хатти муваффақтарини локомотивҳои Давенпорт буданд.

Таърихи Локомотивҳои Давенпорт дар соли 1901 бо таъсиси Ширкати W. W. Whitehead аз Дэвенпорт, Айова оғоз меёбад. Пас аз як сол дар соли 1902, истеҳсолкунанда локомотивҳои хурди сабуки буғиро истеҳсол мекард, ки ҳамчун тарҳи ивазкунанда барои истифода дар ҳама намудҳои барномаҳои марбут ба бозор фурӯхта мешуданд.

Пас аз ҳамагӣ ду сол дар тиҷорат, ширкат ба таври мувофиқ, ба мисли Davenport Locomotive & Manufacturing Corporation ё танҳо, Davenport Locomotive Works номида шуд.

Ҷолиб он аст, ки дар ҳоле ки Дэвенпорт ва Whitcomb Locomotive Works дар ниҳоят дар бозори ивазкунандаи дизел рақобат хоҳанд кард, дар тӯли 25 соли аввали корашон ин он қадар муҳим набуд, зеро моделҳои қаблан сохташудаи буғӣ ва тарҳҳои охирини бензин (баъдтар) гузариш ба дизелҳо).

Дигар истеҳсолкунандагони хурд

Онҳо ба ҳам монанд буданд, аммо аз ҷиҳати дигар. Дар давраи Ҷанги Якуми Ҷаҳонӣ ҳарду ширкат локомотивҳои боэътимоди боэътимод ва устувор истеҳсол карданд, ки дар роҳи оҳани фаронсавии Фаронса мавод ва сарбозонро барои талошҳои ҷанг интиқол медиҳанд.

Дар охири солҳои 1920-ум тиҷорати Дэвенпорт дар атрофи ивазкунандагони зарфҳои болдор ба монанди 0-4-0Ts ва 0-6-0Ts (инчунин бо номи "диниҳо" маъруф буд), ки маъмултарин моделҳои он дар солҳои аввали тиҷорат буд.

Харидорони ин локомотивҳоро метавон дар ҳама соҳаҳои тасаввурнашаванда берун аз роҳи оҳанҳои умумӣ аз ширкатҳои истихроҷи маъдан (яъне ангишт, мис ё маъдан) то заводҳои шакар ва ширкатҳои семент пайдо кард.  

Пас аз соли 1910, истеҳсолкунанда ба каме тақсим шудан оғоз кард ва локомотивҳои каме калонтар, аз ҷумла 2-4-0s, 4-4-2 Атлантик, 2-6-0 Могулҳо ва ҳатто 2-6-2 Prairies истеҳсол кард.  

Дар ҳоле ки Whitcomb рақиби аввалини Дэвенпорт набуд, ба монанди H.K. Портер бешубҳа пас аз анҷоми ҷанги шаҳрвандӣ дар тиҷорат буданд ва буданд. Аз он вақт инҷониб Портер истеҳсолкунандаи пешбари истеҳсоли локомотивҳои сабук ва паровозҳои хурд дар давоми Ҷанги Дуюми Ҷаҳонӣ гардид.

Пас аз таназзули тӯлонӣ пас аз Ҷанги Якуми Ҷаҳонӣ Портер аз ҷониби Дэвенпорт дар соли 1950 ба даст оварда шуд. Дар соли 1933 Корҳои Локомотивии Давенпорт ҳамчун Давенпорт-Беслер Корпоратсияи аз нав ташкил карда шуданд ва аввалин коммутаторҳои дизелии худро дар соли 1927 барои Ширкати ангишти шимолии Иллинойси Индиана, 30 -тарҳи тон.    

Вақте ки ширкат гузаришро аз буғ ба дизел оғоз кард, таваҷҷӯҳи локомотивҳои он дар байни саноати умумии роҳи оҳан афзоиш ёфт.

Гарчанде ки пайдоиши дизел-электрикҳо дар замимаҳои магистралӣ то ҷорӣ шудани FT Electro-Motive дар соли 1939 давом накард, сохтмончиён ба монанди Болдуин ва Ширкати Локомотивии Амрико (Alco) аз солҳои аввали он даҳсола коммутаторҳои хурд месохтанд.  

Роҳҳои оҳан дар тӯли ин вақт аз сабаби сарфаи онҳо дизелҳои дизелиро барои истифода дар ивазкунанда ва корҳои сабук афзоиш медоданд.

Тавре ки буд, маъмултарин модели Дэвенпорт намуди 44-тоннагӣ ба назар мерасид, ки General Electric низ бо ивазкунандаи ҳамон вазн сохташуда талабот зиёд буд.

Ширкат ҳанӯз ҳам дар бозори буғи сабук каме муваффақият ба даст меовард. Дар давоми Ҷанги Дуюми Ҷаҳонӣ он як созишномаи ҳукуматиро дар бораи сохтани USATC (Корпоратсияи нақлиётии Иёлоти Муттаҳидаи Амрико) S100 Class 0-6-0 барои истифода дар маъракаи Африка ва баъдтар дар Аврупо ҳангоми пешрафти ҷанг имзо кард.

Ин локомотивҳои боэътимодро инчунин коргоҳҳои оҳангарии Портер ва Вулкан бо қариб 400 истеҳсол кардаанд, ки барои талошҳои ҷангӣ истеҳсол шудаанд. Бори дигар, таҷҳизоти Дэвенпорт чунон хуб кор карданд, ки артиши ИМА ба ширкат ҷоизаи "E" -и истеҳсолии худро барои аъло дар истеҳсоли ҷанг додааст.  

На ҳама ивазкунандагони Дэвенпорт зиреҳпӯш буданд, ба монанди ин 38-тоннаи 0-4-0, ки дар соли 1909 истеҳсол шудааст.

Барои интихоби аксҳое, ки дорои моделҳои Davenport ва#xa0diesel мебошанд, лутфан ин ҷо клик кунед. Калонтаринаш яке аз моделҳои охирини он буд, модели 112-тоннагӣ, тарҳи марказии кабина, ки ба хишти калон дар мошинҳои B-B монанд буд.

Моҳи майи соли 1955 Давенпорт-Беслерро ширкати Локомотиви Канада харида буд ва як сол пас, 17 майи соли 1956 заводи он қатъ шуд, ки беш аз 50 соли истеҳсоли локомотивро ба охир расонд.

Сарфи назар аз баста шудани он, азбаски локомотивҳои Давенпорт хурд ва сабук буданд, бинобар арзиши нисбатан арзонашон нисбат ба моделҳои калон, онҳо барои барқарорсозии хатҳои сайёҳӣ ва осорхонаҳои роҳи оҳан аъло шуданд. Дар натиҷа, чанде аз онҳо ҳоло ҳам метавонанд дар саросари кишвар истифода шаванд.


Пас аз як сол, дар моҳи августи соли 1830, сесолаи Балтимор ва Огайо озмоишҳои   -ро анҷом додандТом Thumb , кори   -и Питер Купер. Як моҳ пас аз ин ҳодиса Ширкати канал ва роҳи оҳани Каролинаи Ҷанубӣ (SCC & RR) онро озмоиш кард Беҳтарин дӯсти Чарлстон.

SCC & RR инчунин ҳамчун аввалин шахсе ёдовар хоҳад шуд, ки қатори даромадро бо тарҳи сохти амрикоӣ кашонид, вақте ки он  Беҳтарин дӯсти Чарлстон, маҳсулоти корхонаи рехтагарии Вест Пойнт дар Ню Йорк, 25 декабри соли 1830 мизоҷони пулакиро интиқол дод.

Роҳи оҳан 24 апрели соли 1827 барои мустаҳкам кардани мавқеи Балтимор ҳамчун яке аз бандарҳои муҳими Амрико ва таъмини рақобат бо канали Эри Ню Йорк иҷора гирифта шудааст.  

Тавре ки муваффақияти ин амалиётҳо ва дигарон, манияи афзояндаи роҳи оҳан ба миллат зарба зад.  Шакли нави нақлиёт метавонад дар ҳама гуна обу ҳаво кор кунад ва одамон ва молҳоро бо суръати қаблан ношунида интиқол диҳад.  

Роҳи оҳани барвақт

То соли 1840, иёлотҳо дар шарқи дарёи Миссисипи беш аз 2,800 мил масофа доштанд ва пас аз даҳ сол ин рақам беш аз се маротиба афзуда, ба беш аз 9,000 расид. Дар тӯли ин солҳои аввал, бисёре аз роҳҳо ҳанӯз ҳам ҷудо карда шуда буданд ва асосан дар шимолу шарқ тамаркуз мекарданд.  

Дар хидмат инчунин як қатор дастгоҳҳои гуногун мавҷуданд, ки аз 4 фут 8 1/2 дюйм (ки баъдтар стандартӣ шуда буданд) то шаш фут буданд.  

Мутаассифона, саёҳат метавонад як пешниҳоди душвор ва душвор бошад, зеро роҳи оҳан ба таҳияи амалиёти бехатар ниёз надошт.  Ҳатто пас аз таҳияи роҳи оҳани "Т", роҳи оҳани кӯҳнаи оҳанин солҳои тӯлонӣ истифода мешуд.    

Акси ширкати Santa Fe, ки дорои як сафи зебои FT дар назди мағозаҳо дар Барстов, Калифорния дар охири солҳои 1940 -ум мебошад. Маҷмӯаи муаллифон.

Ин ба ҳодисаҳои марговар "сари морҳо" оварда расонд, ки тасмаҳои оҳанӣ аз тахтаҳои чӯбии ба онҳо часпида ба чаҳорчӯбаи мошинҳо дарида, мусофиронро маҷрӯҳ ё куштанд.  Илова бар ин, худи мошинҳо барои муқовимат ба куштор ҳангоми рельсҳо тақвият дода нашудаанд.  

Роҳи оҳан қудрати худро барои таъсир ба сиёсатмадорон истифода бурд ва аз такмили инфрасохтор ва такмили амният, ба мисли пайвасткунакҳо ва тормозҳои ҳавоӣ худдорӣ кард.  Ба ин чизҳо танҳо пул лозим аст.  

Дар чашмгуруснагӣ онҳо ҳатто аз мубодилаи бор бо якдигар худдорӣ мекарданд.  Ин муносибати ғурур дар ниҳояти кор ба назорати шадиди танзимкунанда оварда расонд.    

Роҳи оҳанро кӣ ихтироъ кардааст?

Роҳи оҳанро кӣ ихтироъ кардааст?

Бо вуҷуди ин, решаҳои роҳи оҳанро метавон садсолаҳо пеш аз пайдоиши таҷассуми муосир дар асри 19 пайгирӣ кард.

Бисёр шахсони гуногун барои таҳияи як қатор дастгоҳҳои гуногун эътироф шудаанд, ки роҳи худро ба он чизе, ки ҳоло ҳамчун роҳи оҳани муосири солҳои 1820 тавсиф мешавад, пайдо кардаанд.  

Бино ба китоби таърихшинос Майк Дел Веккио, "Роҳҳои оҳан дар саросари Амрико, "аввалин амалиёти шабеҳи роҳи оҳан дар Англия дар давоми соли 1630 кушода шуд, ки рельсҳои чӯбӣ бо галстукҳои чӯбӣ (ё" шпалҳо ") барои дастгирии паҳлӯӣ барои кашонидани ангишт истифода мешуданд.

Аввалин татбиқи маъруфи рельсҳои оҳанӣ дар Уайтхавен, Камберленд дар соли 1740 ба вуқӯъ пайваст ва пас аз он ихтироъи Уилям Ҷессоп (Лофборо, Лестерширшир) дар соли 1789 чархи ҳалқашаванда ба вуҷуд омадааст. соли 1705.  

Он баъдтар аз ҷониби Ҷеймс Ватт дар соли 1769 такмил дода шуд, ки фаҳмид, ки тавсеаи буғ нисбат ба версияи конденсатсияи Newcomen хеле тавонотар ва муассиртар аст.   Вай бори аввал муҳаррикро дар киштиҳои паровоз кор фармуд, ки баъдтар ба Иёлоти Муттаҳида роҳ ёфт.  

Ҷорҷ Стивенсон ҳамчун ихтироъкори роҳи оҳани муосир ҳисобида мешавад, вақте ки Стоктон ва Дарлингтон дар соли 1825 ба истифода дода шуданд.

Пеш аз озмоиши полковник Ҷон Стивенс "Steam Waggon" -и худ дар соли 1826, аввалин патенти паровози паровоз ба англисҳои Ричард Тревитик ва Эндрю Вивиан дар соли 1802 дода шудааст.  

Он соли 1804 дар роҳи оҳани Merthyr-Tydfil дар Whales Ҷанубӣ ба кор даромад ва дар он ҷо миқдори зиёди маъдани оҳанро дар роҳи трамвай кашида гирифт.

Гарчанде ки аксар вақт нодида гирифта мешуданд, аввалин дастгоҳе, ки онро метавон ҳамчун "локомотив" тавсиф кард, кори як фаронсавӣ Николас-Ҷозеф Кугно дар соли 1769 буд. #xa0

Имрӯз, ин қисмати таърихии муҳандисӣ то ҳол боқӣ мондааст, ки дар Musée des Arts et Métiers дар Париж ҷойгир ва намоиш дода мешавад.

Бори дигар, Бритониё эътироф мекунад, ки аввалин роҳи оҳани муосир ба истифода дода мешавад, вақте ки роҳи оҳани Стоктон ва Дарлингтон 27 сентябри 1825 расман кушода шуд.  

Ҷаноби Ҷорҷ Стивенсон, созандаи машҳури тепловозҳои барвақт, низ ба ин лоиҳа сахт ҷалб карда шуд: вай масирро омӯхт, рельсҳоро то 4 футу 8 дюйм чен кард (танҳо аз паҳнои 1/2 дюймаи тангтар) баъдтар дар саросари ҷаҳон ҳамчун ченаки стандартӣ эътироф карда мешавад) ва, албатта, локомотивҳоро мебел кард.  

Хурди ӯ 0-4-0, номаш  Фаъол (баъдтар номгузорӣ шуд  Локомотиви рақами 1) он рӯз ба истифода дода шуд, ки Стивенсонро ҳамчун офарандаи роҳи оҳани муосир эътироф кард.   Тарҳҳои ӯ инчунин ба роҳи оҳанҳои барвақти ИМА роҳ меёфтанд, то бинокорони амрикоӣ хуб ба роҳ монда шаванд.  

Бо бартариҳои зиёд, баъзеҳо дар назди мардум аспи оҳаниро дӯст намедоштанд.  Тавре Ҷон Стивер дар китоби худ қайд мекунад, "Атласи таърихии Routledge оҳанҳои Амрико, "як шӯрои мактабӣ дар Огайо онҳоро ҳамчун" дастгоҳи шайтон "тавсиф кардааст, дар ҳоле ки онҳое, ки гардиши гардиши Массачусетсро назорат мекунанд, онҳоро" қотилони бераҳмонаи гардишгарон "ва" нафраткунандагони гӯшти асп "меноманд  

Ҳатто даъвое вуҷуд дошт, ки сафари роҳи оҳан боиси "зарбаи мағзи сар" мешавад. Сарфи назар аз хатогиҳои корпоративӣ ва хастагии омма, самаранокӣ ва суръати қаторҳои пешниҳодшаванда баҳс карда намешавад.    

Чикаго Бузурги Ғарбӣ F3A #115-А 31 августи соли 1962 дар хатти асосӣ дар Кенёни Миннесота (тақрибан 50 мил ҷанубтар аз шаҳрҳои Туин) борҳои 43 дорад. Акси Роҷер Пута.

Дар давоми ҷанги шаҳрвандӣ роҳи оҳан бори дигар арзиши худро исбот кард, зеро онҳо одамон ва ашёро бо суръати қаблан имконнопазир ба хатти фронт интиқол медоданд.    

Шимол ин афзалиятро самаранок истифода бурд, тавре таърихшинос Ҷон П.Ханкей дар мақолаи худ қайд мекунад, "Ҷанги роҳи оҳан: Чӣ тавр роҳи оҳан ҷанги шаҳрвандии Амрикоро тағйир дод, "аз шумораи марти соли 2011 маҷаллаи Trains.  

Қобилияти ин кор асосан дар он буд, ки чаро вай дар ҷанг ғолиб омад.  Пеш аз он ки амалиёти ҷангӣ хотима ёбад, аллакай талошҳо барои пайвастани тамоми қитъа тавассути роҳи оҳан идома доштанд.  

Бо таъсиси Санади роҳи оҳани Уқёнуси Ором, ки аз ҷониби президент Авраам Линколн 1 июли соли 1862 ба қонун имзо шуда, ба сохтмони роҳи оҳани трансконтиненталӣ иҷозат додааст.  

Қонунгузории нав Иттиҳоди роҳи оҳани Уқёнуси Оромро барои сохтани ғарб аз дарёи Миссури дар Омахаи Небраска таъсис дод, дар ҳоле ки Маркази Уқёнуси Ором аз шарқ аз Сакраменто, Калифорния баромад.  Харду ширкат барои анҷом додани бахшҳои мувофиқашон заминҳои калон доданд.  

Шаҳри хурди Амрико. Santa Fe F7A #335 ба самти ҷануб бо қатори нигоҳдории (MOW), пошидани алафҳои бегона ҳангоми гузаштан аз деҳаи хурди Глен Флораи Техас дар шохаи камонбандии камон дар моҳи июни соли 1976 мегузарад. Гари Моррис акс .

Пас аз чанд соли меҳнати вазнин, алахусус барои Маркази Уқёнуси Ором, ин ду дар Промонтори Пойнт, Юта ҳангоми маросими расмӣ, ки 10 майи соли 1869 баргузор шуд, вохӯрданд.  

Бе Санади роҳи оҳани Уқёнуси Ором таърихи кишвари мо эҳтимолан хеле фарқ мекард, зеро сафари роҳи оҳан ғарбро ба имкониятҳои нави иқтисодӣ боз мекард.  

Пас аз ба итмом расидани роҳи оҳани Трансконтиненталӣ, саноат дар солҳои 1890 таркидааст, дар он ҷо зиёда аз 163,000 мил кор мекард.  

Дар ниҳоят, чор роҳи оҳани асосӣ хатҳои мустақимро аз Ғарби Миёна то соҳили Ғарб, аз ҷумла Бузурги Шимолӣ, Шимолӣ Уқёнуси Ором, Санта Фе ва Чикаго, Милуоки, Сент -Пол ва Уқёнуси Ором (Роҳи Милуоки), дар ҳоле ки дигарон дар пайваст кардани ҳарду нуқта якҷоя кор мекарданд. &# xa0  

Conrail GG-1 #4800 ("Rivets Old," GG-1-и аслӣ), дар ҷилои дурӯзаи дусолаи худ, дар Leaman Place, Пенсилвания дар чорроҳаи роҳи оҳани Страсбург истод. Аксҳо аз Ҷерри Кастер

Ин давра инчунин пешрафтҳои зиёди дигарро мушоҳида кардааст, тавре таърихшиноси марҳум Ҷим Бойд дар китоби худ қайд мекунад.Поезди боркаши амрикоӣ" Баъди чанд соли нобоварӣ як ченаки пайроҳаи 4 футӣ, 8 1/2 дюйм дар тӯли солҳои 1880 -ум дар баробари рушди пайвасткунаки автоматӣ ва тормози ҳавоӣ қабул карда шуд.  

Ҳар се ташаббус инқилобӣ буданд, ки ба самаранокии бештар ва амалиётҳои хеле бехатар имкон доданд. Аз охири асри 19, гарчанде ки роҳҳои оҳани 1920 аз ҳама бартарӣ ва даромаднокии худро ба даст меоварданд, алалхусус соли 1916, ки қуллаи масофа дар беш аз 254,000 буд ва роҳи оҳан тақрибан 100% тамоми трафики байнидавлатиро мекашид.  

Масофаи роҳи оҳан дар тӯли солҳо

Дар зер ҷадвали масофаи роҳи оҳан дар тӯли солҳо оварда шудааст:  

Балтимор ва Огайо 4-6-2 як қатори мусофирбарҳои маҳаллиро роҳбарӣ мекунад, вақте ки вай дар истгоҳи Вилямстаун, Вирҷинияи Ғарбӣ чанд вақт дар солҳои 1940 сабукдӯш мешавад. Хидматрасонии мусофирон дар шӯъбаи дарёи Огайо то миёнаҳои солҳои 1950-ум зинда монд. Маҷмӯаи муаллифон.

1916: 254,037 мил (Масофаи баландтарин)

Роҳи оҳани дарёи Огайо 4-6-0 дар наздикии Паркерсбург, Вирҷинияи Ғарбӣ ҳангоми сохтмони хатти тақрибан соли 1884 қатори кориро роҳбарӣ мекунад. Маҷмӯаи муаллифон.

Манбаъҳо:   "Атласи таърихии Routledge оҳанҳои Амрико, "аз ҷониби Ҷон Ф. Стовер.  Ню Йорк: Ротлеглед, 1999.  Фаъолияти Маъмурияти Роҳи Оҳан"Хулосаи эҳтиёҷоти сармояи роҳи оҳани синфи II ва дараҷаи III ва манбаи маблағгузорӣ"Ҳисобот (октябр, 2014)

Пенн Central U25Bs #2685 ва #2674, ки 5 августи соли 1973 тавассути Эри Лакаванна ба самти ҷануб тавассути Тонавандаи Шимолӣ, Ню Йорк мебарад. Акси Дуг Кролл.

Дар тӯли солҳои 1930 -ум, давраҳои танзими миллат ба ҳама зарба заданд, то ҳама муштариёнро ба релс баргардонанд.  Ин мошинҳои нави зуд ва ҳамвор ранги нави муосир ва муосиреро, ки қаблан дида нашуда буданд, таъмин карданд.  

Ҳокимияти нақлиётии соҳа пас аз Ҷанги Дуюми Ҷаҳонӣ хотима ёфт, зеро пас аз он коҳиши тӯлонӣ ба амал омад.  Дар ҷавоб, ҳаракати ба истилоҳ мега-ҳамроҳшавӣ дар солҳои 1950-ум бо мақсади коҳиш додани хароҷот тавассути консолидатсия оғоз шуда буд.

Он вақт ин иқдом танҳо қисман муваффақ буд, зеро роҳи оҳан дар солҳои 1970 ба ноумедӣ афтод.

Нозирони оддӣ инро худашон дида метавонистанд, зеро ҳангоми хароб шудани қаторҳо алафҳои бегона пахш шуда буданд.  Барои интиқолдиҳандагон ба монанди Рок Айленд ва Пенн Централ, ҳам дар остонаи пурра қатъ шудан, таҷҳизоти ифлос ва ба истиснои амалиётӣ кам набуданд.  

Он чизе, ки дар солҳои 1970-ум рух дод, сабабҳои зиёде дорад, гарчанде ки онро метавон бо ваколатҳои васеъе, ки пас аз қабули Қонуни Элкинс (1903) ва махсусан Санади Ҳепберн (1906) ва Санади Манн-Элкинс ба зиммаи Комиссияи байнидавлатии тиҷорат гузошта шудаанд, метавон мушоҳида кард. (1910).  

Ду амали қонунгузории охирин ба ICC ваколат доданд, ки меъёри боркашониро муқаррар кунанд ва роҳи оҳанро маҷбур кунанд, то фаҳмонанд, ки чаро ҳама гуна тағироти нарх бояд татбиқ карда шавад.    

Маҷмӯи A-B-A-B-B вагонҳои пӯшонидашудаи Санта Фе, ки таҳти роҳбарии F7A #301 дар моҳи апрели соли 1971 дар яке аз давраҳои ниҳоии худ тавассути Геркулес, Калифорния ба Сан-Франсиско сардори ғарбро мекашад. Амтрак ҳамагӣ чанд рӯз монда буд. Аксҳо аз Дрю Жаксич

Ин як раванди тӯлонӣ ва тӯлонӣ буд, ки кам муваффақ мешуд.  Назорати васеи федералӣ барои маҳдуд кардани қудрати роҳи оҳан оварда шуд, зеро бисёре аз роҳбарон мағрур шуда, мақсади ниҳоии худро фаромӯш карда, ба манфиати ҷомеа хизмат мекарданд.  

Мутаассифона, қонунгузорӣ хеле дур рафт ва дар давраи пас аз Ҷанги Дуюми Ҷаҳонӣ бори вазнини саноатро бор кард ва дар он лаҳза онҳо дигар монополияи нақлиётӣ надоштанд.  

Дар давоми солҳои 1970 -ум якчанд ширкатҳои машҳур зери шубҳа афтоданд, ки ҳоло онҳоро бо эҳтиром "парчамҳои афтода" меноманд.  Даҳсола инчунин суқути хадамоти роҳи оҳани шимолу шарқро пас аз муфлисшавии Пенн Сентрали соли 1970 мушоҳида кард.  

Нокомии он боиси он шуд, ки дигарон роҳи оҳанҳои ҳамсояро барои азнавташкилдиҳӣ дархост кунанд. Он чизе, ки дар ниҳоят аз бесарусомонӣ баромад, Корпоратсияи роҳи оҳан буд.  

Корпоратсияи аз ҷониби федералӣ маблағгузоришуда барои барқарор кардани хидмат, Conrail аз 1 апрели соли 1976 оғоз ёфт.  А чанд сол пеш, инчунин қисман дар посух ба шикасти компютер, як роҳи оҳани дигаре, ки аз ҷониби ҳукумат сарпарастӣ мешавад, Корпоратсияи миллии роҳи оҳани мусофирбарӣ (Amtrak) таваллуд шудааст.  Ин аз 1 майи соли 1971 оғоз шуда, бисёре аз хидматрасонии мусофирбарҳои пулии онҳоро аз байн бурд.

Пеш аз он ки Пенн Сентралӣ ба Conrail пӯшида шавад, Администратори федералии роҳи оҳан Ҷон Инграм ба мушкили ҳар як роҳи оҳан даст кашидан аз филиали зиёноварро қайд кард.  Ҳангоми сайру гашти роҳҳои собиқи роҳи оҳани Пенсилвания дар Делмарва нимҷазира вай инро ҳангоми суханронӣ дар бораи вазъи компютер гуфт:

"Биёед ман ба шумо як ҳикояи каме дар бораи партофтани хатҳои зиёноварро нақл кунам.  Бори истироҳати тобистони соли гузашта ман барои лаззат бурдан аз уқёнуси Атлантик ба Рехобот Бич, Делавэр равона шудам.  

Барои расидан ба он ҷо шумо бояд аз соҳили шарқии Мэриленд биравед ва ман аз кормандони худ хоҳиш кардам, ки чанде аз он филиалҳои соҳили шарқии Шарқро номбар кунанд, ки Пенн Централ мехоҳад онро тарк кунад.  

Ман мехостам худам бубинам - шояд вагонҳои қуттиҳоро дар канори роҳ ҳисоб кунед, то бубинед, ки дар ҳақиқат камбуди тиҷорат вуҷуд дорад.  Ман ба минтақа рафтам, харитаҳои маро тафтиш кардам ва танҳо  ёфта натавонист  ҳама чизеро, ки ба роҳи оҳан монанд буд.  

Субҳи рӯзи душанбе ман ба кормандони худ занг задам, ки маро ба таъқиби гови ваҳшӣ фиристоданд, аммо онҳо ба силоҳи худ часпиданд.  Бинобар ин мо баргаштем - ин дафъа бо харитаҳои амвол ва тадқиқотчӣ.  

Мо хати филиалро ёфтем, хуб.  Дар як ҷо он бевосита зери ҳавлии пур аз мошинҳои харобшуда буд.  Дар нуқтаи дигар шӯъбаи шоҳроҳ роҳҳоро бо ҳадди ақал ҳашт дюйм фарш пӯшонида буд.  

Ва танҳо дар канори роҳ мо дарахти шаш дюймаи паҳнои байни рельсҳоро пайдо кардем.  Ин хат комилан фаромӯш шуда буд, аммо мардони калонсол дар назди ICC баҳс мекарданд, ки ин қитъа барои иқтисодиёти миллат муҳим аст!"

Почтаи кории қатораи рақами 1 дар Уқёнуси Ором, "Mainstreeter" (Чикаго - Сиэттл) дар ғарби ғарб дар Фарго, Дакотаи Шимолӣ дар саҳнае, ки эҳтимолан ба солҳои 1950 -ум рост меояд. Маҷмӯаи муаллифон.

Роҳҳои оҳани имрӯза, эҳтимолан хеле фарқ мекард, агар он Санади роҳи оҳани соли 1980, ки Ҳарли Стаггерс аз Вирҷинияи Ғарбӣ пешниҳод карда буд, набуд.  Пеш аз ин қонунгузорӣ баҳсҳо дар бораи миллисозии тамоми соҳа буд, як пешниҳоди даҳшатоваре, ки ҳам роҳбарон ва ҳам ҳукуматдорон аз онҳо канорагирӣ мекарданд.  

Қонун лоиҳаи қонунро ба танзим даровард.

Дар солҳои 1980-ум барқароршавии суст ба амал омад, зеро Conrail даромади аввалини худро дар охири соли 1981 интишор кард ва ҳаракати мега-якҷояшавӣ идома ёфт, ки имрӯз дар роҳи оҳани ҷанубии Норфолк ва CSX Transportation таъсис ёфт. Ман

Инчунин, Union Pacific Чикаго ва Шимол Ғарбро харидааст, дар ҳоле ки Норфолк Ҷанубӣ ва CSX дар соли 1999 Conrail -ро кашидаанд.  Рушди боркашон то асри 21 идома ёфт.   Мо инчунин эҳёи сайёҳиро дар роҳи оҳан дидем, зеро мардум мекӯшанд аз қулфи шоҳроҳ раҳо шаванд.


3. Поездҳо ба Шимол дар ҷанги шаҳрвандии Амрико ғолиб омаданд.

Дар тӯли ҷанг, роҳи оҳан имкон дод, ки шумораи зиёди сарбозон ва тӯпҳои вазнин ба масофаҳои дур интиқол дода шаванд. Яке аз муҳимтарин истифодаҳои қаторҳо пас аз ҷанги Чикамауга дар моҳи сентябри соли 1863 ба амал омад, вақте ки Иброҳим Линколн тавонист 20,000 сарбозони эҳтиёҷманди эҳтиёҷмандро дар масофаи зиёда аз 1200 мил аз Вашингтон, DC ба Ҷорҷия (ҳамагӣ дар 11 рӯз) барои тақвияти нерӯҳои Иттиҳод фиристад. #x2014 тӯлонитарин ва босуръаттарин ҳаракати қӯшунҳои асри 19. Назорати роҳи оҳан дар як минтақа барои муваффақияти низомӣ аҳамияти ҳалкунанда дошт ва роҳи оҳан аксар вақт ҳадафи ҳамлаҳои низомӣ қарор мегирифт, то душманро аз таъминоти он қатъ кунад. Генерали Иттиҳод Уилям Текумсе Шерман махсусан дар санъати саботажи роҳи оҳан моҳир буд. Дар давоми марги машҳури ӯ тавассути Гурҷистон ва Каролинаҳо, мардони ӯ ҳазорҳо мил рельсҳои Конфедератсияро хароб карда, тӯдаҳои оҳани тафсон ва печутобдорро боқӣ гузоштанд, ки мардуми ҷанубӣ онҳоро гарданбанди занҷирҳо меномиданд. ”


БИБЛИОГРАФИЯ

Бианкулли, Энтони Ҷ. Поездҳо ва технология: Роҳи оҳани Амрико дар асри нуздаҳум. Ньюарк: Донишгоҳи Делавэр Пресс, 2001.

Бохн, Дэйв ва Родолфо Петчек. Кинси, Суратгир: Дар ним асри манфӣ аз ҷониби Дариус ва Табита Мэй Кинси. Ҷ. 3. Портретҳои Локомотив. Сан -Франсиско: Китобҳои хроникӣ, 1984.

Брюс, Алфред В. Локомотиви буғӣ дар Амрико: Рушди он дар асри ХХ. Ню Йорк: Нортон, 1952.

Коллиас, Ҷо Г. Охирин буғ: Як озмуни тасвирии тӯлонии солҳои камшавии роҳи оҳани буғӣ дар Иёлоти Муттаҳида. Беркли: Хауэлл-Шимолӣ, 1960.

Ройтер, Марк, нашри Таърихи роҳи оҳан, махсуси ҳазорсола: Инқилоби дизелӣ. Вестфорд, Мас.: Ҷамъияти таърихии роҳи оҳан ва локомотив, 2000.

Уайт, Ҷон Ҳ. Локомотивҳои амрикоӣ: Таърихи муҳандисӣ, 1830-1880. Балтимор: Донишгоҳи матбуоти Ҷонс Хопкинс, 1968 1997.


Муаррифии локомотивҳои буғӣ

Аввалин локомотиви роҳи оҳани буғӣ аз ҷониби Ричард Тревитик соли 1804 муаррифӣ карда шуд. Вай аввалин муҳандисе буд, ки дар соли 1799 муҳаррики буғии стационарии баландфишори бомуваффақият сохтааст. , дар соли 1804 ӯ як тепловози бомуваффақияти роҳи оҳанро, ки бидуни номаш барои трамвайи тангии Мертир дар Уэлси Ҷанубӣ сохта шудааст (баъзан нодуруст трамвайи Пенидаррен меноманд) сохтааст. Дар доираи таваҷҷӯҳи зиёди аҳолӣ, дар соли 1804 он бомуваффақият 10 тонна оҳан, 5 вагон ва 70 мардро дар масофаи 9.75 мил (15.69 км) аз Пеныдаррен то Аберчинон дар 4 соату 5 дақиқа интиқол дод, суръати миёнаи қариб 5 мил ( 8.0 км/соат). Ин локомотив исбот кард, ки кашиши буғ як пешниҳоди қобили қабул аст, гарчанде ки истифодаи локомотив зуд партофта шуд, зеро он барои роҳи пайроҳаи ибтидоӣ хеле вазнин буд. Локомотиви дуввум, ки барои коллеҷи Вилам сохта шудааст, пайроҳаро низ шикаст. Тревитик соли 1808 як локомотиви дигар сохтааст, Маро дастгир кунед, ки метавонад, ки дар роҳи оҳани намоишии муваққатӣ дар Блумсбери, Лондон ҳаракат мекард. Аъзоёни ҷамъият тавонистанд бо суръати то 19 мил (19 км/соат) паси ҳам савор шаванд. Бо вуҷуди ин, он боз релсҳоро шикаст ва Тревитик маҷбур шуд, ки пас аз ду моҳ намоишро тарк кунад.

Аввалин локомотиви буғии тиҷоратӣ силиндраи дугоник буд Саламанка, ки онро соли 1812 аз ҷониби Мэттью Мюррей бо истифода аз тарҳи патентшудаи Ҷон Бленкинсоп барои ҳаракатдиҳии rack барои роҳи оҳани Миддлтон тарҳрезӣ кардааст. Бленкинсоп боварӣ дошт, ки чароғи локомотиве, ки барои ҳаракат дар зери қудрати худ кофӣ хоҳад буд, барои тавлиди пайвастагии кофӣ хеле сабук хоҳад буд, аз ин рӯ вай роҳи оҳани ракетӣ ва пиониро барои ин хат тарҳрезӣ кард. Ин дар ҳолест, ки Тревитик даҳ сол пеш локомотивҳои адгезионии муваффақро нишон дода буд. Ракси ягона берун аз роҳҳои тангии канори канор давида мерафт ва бо чархи чарх дар тарафи чапи локомотив машғул буд. Чархро ду баллон ба болои дегхонаи марказии дудбаро насб карда буданд. Чор чунин локомотивҳо барои роҳи оҳан сохта шудаанд ва онҳо то аввали солҳои 1830 кор мекарданд.

Бленкинсоп тепловоз тепловоз Саламанка, Миддлтон то Лидс (Бритониё) трамвайи ангиштсанг, 1812, муаллиф номаълум, ба таври қатъӣ дар маҷаллаи Механик, 1829 нашр шудааст.

Саламанка аввалин паровози тиҷоратии муваффақ буд, ки соли 1812 сохта шудааст.


Дигар тарҳҳои локомотив

Локомотивҳо бори аввал ба кор даровардани муҳаррикҳо ҳамчун нерӯгоҳҳои барқӣ дар ибтидои асри 20 оғоз ёфтаанд, вақте ки версияҳои бензин бори аввал ҷорӣ карда шуданд. Ширкати Локомотивии Амрико (Алко) ҳамроҳ хоҳад шуд.   Намоишгари хурди қуттии боркаш дар якчанд роҳи оҳан, ки рақами 8835 номбар шудаанд, сайр кард ва таваҷҷӯҳи зиёдро ба худ ҷалб кард.   Аммо, ин намунаи аслӣ фурӯхта нашудааст.   Дар соли 1925 ҳар се ширкат ба фурӯши моделҳои 60 ва 100-тоннагӣ барои фурӯш шурӯъ карданд, ки аввалинашро Роҳи оҳани марказии Ню Ҷерсӣ харидааст, #1000. & #xa0 Дар айни замон, аксари роҳҳо боварӣ надоштанд, ки дизелро метавон ҳамчун Қувваи асосии хати асосӣ.

Камераи хурди 25-тоннагии Алҷер-Салливан Люмбер, №1 (General Electric), бо мошинҳои чӯбии чӯбӣ, ки онро дар осиёби Century, Флорида дар соли 1973 мекашад, ғарқ шудааст. Аксҳои Уоррен Кэллоуэй.

Корпоратсияи нави Electro-Motive (EMC) соли 1936 ба маркетинги хати коммутаторҳои худ шурӯъ кард, пас аз чанд сол General Electric ва Alco дар соли 1940. ), ин барои консепсияи локомотивҳои дизелии нав чизи нав набуд. Пионер Зефир Тренинги соддакардашуда, ки 26 майи соли 1934 мардумро ба ҳайрат овард.   Он аз ҷониби як ҳаракати асосии 660-қувваи асп сохта шудааст, ки аз ҷониби шӯъбаи фаръии EMC, Winton Motor Carriage Company сохта шудааст. нишонаҳоеро ба мисли "SC", "NW" ва "SW."   дар мавриди GE оғоз намуд ва ба сохтан ва фурӯши якчанд коммутаторҳои хурде шурӯъ кард, ки танҳо бо тонна 23-тоннагӣ, 44-тоннагӣ, 70-ум номбар шудаанд. -тоннер ва ғайра.  

Ниҳоят, Алко вариантҳои худро бо силсилаи "S" маъруф аз S1 аз 1940 то S6/T6 охири солҳои 1950/1960 -ум пешниҳод кард. , H10-44 ва H12-44 байни солҳои 1944 ва 1961 сохта шудаанд.   Онҳо бо вуҷуди натавонистани FM дар рақобати ҷиддӣ дар бозор хеле хуб фурӯхта шуданд.)   Барои GE, он дар тӯли солҳо ба хатти ивазкунандаи он таваҷҷӯҳи мӯътадил дошт. фурӯши версияҳои худ ба харидорони гуногун аз роҳи оҳан то соҳаҳои хусусӣ.   Ҷолиб он аст, ки дар ҳоле ки Алко то соли 1960 дар бозори дизел рақобатпазир боқӣ мондааст, ивазкунандагони он писанд омада буданд, зеро ширкат ҳазорҳо истеҳсол мекард, ки муваффақияти онҳо дар он буд. S2 1500 мисол мефурӯшад.   Дар тӯли солҳои 1940-ум он ҳатто дар бозор пешсаф буд, инчунин бо ивазкунандаи пешини роҳ RS1 аз соли 1941.  

Гузаришгари заводи Electro-Motive #105 дар Маккук, Иллинойс 6 октябри соли 1962 дида мешавад. Акси Роҷер Пута. Ба гуфтаи Марти Бернард: "#105 як DH2 буд, ки SW8 ҳамчун дизел-гидравликӣ барои ҳадафҳои намоишӣ тағир дода шуда буд. Баъдтар ва дар ин акс он ба як дизели электрикии стандартӣ бо муҳаррикҳои кашиш ва бидуни чоҳи гардонанда табдил дода шуд. ивазкунандаи нерӯгоҳи EMD. "

Мутаассифона, бо гузашти солҳо пешвои соҳа EMD ин макони дилхоҳро ишғол кард.   Дар охири солҳои 1930 -ум шӯъбаи нави локомотивии GM ба нақшаи худ дар Ла Гранҷ, Иллинойс кӯчид ва дар он вақт вай ба баровардани моделҳои наве, ки бо модели нави волидайн кор мекунанд, шурӯъ кард. Тарҳҳои аввал NW2 ва SW1 аз соли 1939 буданд.   Ҳамон тавре ки бо агрегатҳои машҳури кабини FT ин ивазкунандагон хеле хуб фурӯхта шуданд, ки тақрибан 2000 намуна дар байни ин ду вариант фурӯхта шуданд.   In солҳои минбаъда EMD ба баровардани моделҳои ивазкунандаи маъмул ба монанди SW7, SW9, SW1200, SW1500 ва MP15 идома дод. То он вақт, ивазкунандагони фоизҳо бо шумораи зиёди ҳозира дар хидмат ва сатҳи баланди эътимод кам шуда буданд.

Warwick Railway 50-тонна #104 (аз ҷониби ширкати Atlas Car & Manufacturing сохта шудааст) дар ин ҷо бо ҳайати экипажи худ дар Уорвик, Род-Айленд дар моҳи январи соли 1977 дида мешавад. Акси Уоррен Кэллоуэй.

Ҳатто имрӯз, даҳсолаҳо пас аз он ки онҳо аз байн рафтанд, то ҳол метавон дар SW1s ва NW2s барвақт дар хидмати муқаррарӣ ёфт.   Илова бар ин, Синфи асосӣ ҳоло ҳам моделҳои гуногуни MP15 ва SW1500s барои хидмати ҳавлиро дар бар мегирад.   Дар солҳои охир баъзе навгониҳо буданд ивазкунакҳои сохташуда, гарчанде ки аз ҷониби истеҳсолкунандагони асосии солҳои 2000 -ум сохта нашудаанд RailPower (ҳоло шӯъбаи RJ Corman) як хатти генетикҳоро бароварданд.   Ҳамчунин якчанд коммутаторҳо барои беҳтар кардани иҷрои онҳо ба ҳар ду генератор аз нав сохта шудаанд ё аз таъмир бароварда шудаанд.   Он Чунин ба назар мерасад, ки гарчанде ки мо наметавонем моделҳои нави ивазкунандаро ба зудӣ каталог кунем, намунаҳои классикӣ дар тӯли солҳои тӯлонӣ ҳоло ҳам барои бисёриҳо боқӣ хоҳанд монд.   Барои маълумоти бештар дар бораи ивазкунандагони сохтмончиёни гуногун лутфан ба   раведЛокомотивҳои дизелӣ  фасли сайт, ки ба он аз   дастрас шудан мумкин астболои ин саҳифа.


Локомотивҳои машҳур

Дар соли 1980, Ҷон Ҳ.Вайт, хурдӣ ва ҳамкасбони ӯ дар Институти Смитсониан дар бораи он фикр карданд, ки 150 -солагии локомотивро "Ҷон Бул" чӣ гуна ҷашн гирифтан мумкин аст. & Quot; Оё онҳо ҷуръат доранд, ки локомотиви қадимтарини Амрикоро пароканда кунанд ва дар асл кор кунанд? Дар ниҳоят, он 35 солро дар хидмати ноҳамвор дар роҳи оҳан гузаронд ва роҳи беҳтарини фаҳмидани он ки чӣ тавр мошинҳо воқеан кор мекарданд, ин кор кардан аст. Хавфҳо буданд, аммо дар ин раванд бисёр чизҳоро бояд омӯхт.

The firm of Robert Stephenson in England constructed the locomotive for the Camden and Amboy Railroad and delivered it in August of 1831. By 1866, the "John Bull" was out of service-but the railroad recognized its historic importance and preserved it intact. After the Pennsylvania Railroad absorbed the C&A in 1871, it exhibited the "John Bull" at various expositions and in 1885 presented the locomotive to the Smithsonian Institution.

Almost a hundred years later, Smithsonian staff and volunteers completely disassembled and inspected the ancient engine. After many tests and lots of tender care, the "John Bull" steamed again, hauling its companion passenger car over branch lines near Washington, D.C. Over a period of several weeks in the fall of 1981, the locomotive taught its keepers more about early steam power than any textbook possibly could. It looked, smelled, sounded, and behaved exactly like the thousands of steam locomotives that followed it -- to the delight of curators and rail fans alike.

Most of the 75,000 streetcars running around the United States in the 1920s were old and tired, and it seemed the way to revitalize the industry was to design a new type of streetcar-one that would replace the boxy and rattling old traditional streetcars and bring the image of modern comfort and design to the street railroad industry.

A planning group formed late in 1929 to study the problem. Representatives of railroads and the manufacturing industry collaborated to evaluate everything about the streetcar, from controllers and brakes to the shape of seats and exterior appearance. Their new design, named the PCC (after the President's Conference Committee) Car, was modern in appearance and featured innovations that made it lighter, smoother riding, more comfortable, and more durable than earlier cars.

The first was placed in service in Brooklyn during early 1936, and lines in Baltimore and Chicago soon placed orders. Almost 5,000 PCC cars were built, most of them ending up in perhaps 30 cities across North America.

The PCC did not save the street railroad industry, but it helped slow the inevitable decline. The PCC car's durability and relatively low maintenance cost allowed several transit operations to survive during the postwar period, and these venerable streetcars can still be seen serving transit riders in Philadelphia, Boston, Pittsburgh, Newark, and Toronto.

Most famous of the motor trains was the Zephyr, named after the Greek god of the west wind. It was a complete, compact, self-propelled three-car train, clad in gleaming stainless steel and looking every bit like the train of the future.

Christened in April of 1934, the diminutive train toured the East and Midwest while plans were laid for a spectacular promotional stunt. The stubby little Zephyr was to make the 1,015-mile trip from Denver to Chicago in a dawn-to-dusk dash of 14 hours-12 hours under the fastest regular service. The trip got off 65 minutes late on May 26, 1934. The shovel-nose streamliner reached a top speed of 112 miles per hour as it hurtled across the Plains. Its progress, closely followed by the press, was announced to visitors at Chicago's Century of Progress Exposition.

The train broke a timing tape in Chicago at 7:10 p.m.-13 hours, 4 minutes, and 58 seconds after it left Denver-and rolled onto the stage at the climax of the "Wings of a Century" pageant at the exposition. There, with Lake Michigan as a backdrop, the Zephyr signaled the end of the Steam Age, claiming the future for the diesel-electric streamline train.

In January of 1968, the Atchison, Topeka & Santa Fe caught the attention of the trade press (and shippers) with the inauguration of the Super C-a 40-hour piggyback and container train on the 2,200-mile route between Chicago and Los Angeles. This six-days-a-week service was as fast as the Super Chief-hence the name average speed was more than 55 miles an hour, topping out at 79.

Trains were light. No more than about 20 cars were projected, though in reality they would often run with as few as two or three. As originally conceived, the trains were a straight shot-no classification, no pick-up or drop-off. There were, however, 17 crew changes en route, an indication of the antediluvian nature of the work rules at that time.

Naturally, the Super C was a premium-price service, costing about double the usual COFC/TOFC rates, in fact. Because of the high cost, the train had some difficulty attracting a steady clientele. The operation's purity was further compromised by the addition of a Kansas City pickup, as well as combinations with trains west of Barstow, California.

At the same time, Northern Pacific was fielding a similar service on the 1,875-mile Seattle-Minneapolis Tokyo Express, which averaged 51 miles per hour and was thus faster than the North Coast Limited, NP's premier passenger train. Neither this train nor the Super C would linger for long, but they proved how quickly inter-modal freight could move by rail.

The CZ's death was slow, painful, and public. Western Pacific, the weakest of its three operators, was the first to go to the I.C.C. to ask out-in September of 1966. The Commission was on the horns of a dilemma, since the line was clearly demonstrating significant losses, yet the train was running full in summer, with a year-round load factor of 78 percent.

Furthermore, a survey showed a 95 percent approval rating by passengers. Although Rio Grande claimed losses, it still stood firm with pro-passenger Burlington in supporting the train. The I.C.C. deliberated for five months, then ordered Western Pacific to run the train for another year.

WP was back, hat in hand, as that term expired, only to be rebuffed again by the I.C.C., which felt that the railroad was only half-heartedly trying to improve the train's faltering balance sheet.

Then, in May of 1969, the Rio Grande asked to discontinue its portion of the run, citing annual losses of almost $2 million. By now, passengers were finally beginning to desert the CZ, disillusioned by poor timekeeping, deteriorating equipment, and years of discontinuation notices. The end came in February of 1970, when the I.C.C. ruled that the WP could end its segment, with Rio Grande dropping back to tri-weekly runs, connecting at Salt Lake City with Southern Pacific service to San Francisco.

The California Zephyr made its last run just over a month later.

The Delaware Hudson Adirondack

As Amtrak went about saving the American passenger train in the 1970s, the corporation instituted significant changes. One that was distinctly two-edged, however, was the standardization of richly varied ancestors into look-alike trains.

One colorful exception was the Adirondack, a day train between New York and Montreal that was funded in part by the State of New York under a provision of the Amtrak Act that allowed states to mandate service by funding a percentage of the cost-two-thirds originally, later one-half.

The Delaware & Hudson was a willing operator of this train between Albany and Montreal-a wonderfully scenic ride, much of it along the shore of Lake Champlain-but on its terms, which were that the equipment used would be its own, refurbished at state expense and painted in a fetching blue, yellow, and gray. The locomotives would be four distinctive Alco PAs, handsome locomotives that D&H had purchased from Santa Fe in 1967 for service on the Laurentian and Montreal Limited.

Because D&H under Carl B. Sterzing, its feisty young president, wanted its identity front and center, Sterzing and Amtrak struck sparks virtually from the time of the train's inauguration on August 5, 1974.

After the leased CP domes were returned, Amtrak provided dome coaches in their stead, which D&H painted in its own colors, outraging Amtrak officials. Amtrak's blue and red promptly returned, and the passenger corporation played its trump card in this identity battle in 1977 by bumping the D&H equipment entirely with Turboliner trainsets.

The United States never embraced railroad electrification in a big way. Distances were generally too great and traffic densities too low for electrification's expensive infrastructure to make sense. The Pennsylvania Railroad's multi-track main line between New York and Washington was a dramatic exception.

By 1934, Pennsylvania had developed the locomotive that would become the operation's mainstay for almost half a century-the mighty GG1. The prototype, No. 4800, was cloaked in a somewhat ungainly, riveted shell. Fledgling industrial designer Raymond Loewy was given the important assignment of turning this proverbial ugly duckling into a swan.

The result was a shiny dark green carbody tricked out with five elegant gold pinstripes that plunged to vanishing points on the locomotive's shapely nose. Small red keystones provided discreet splashes of color. One hundred and thirty-nine GG1s were built.

By the 1970s the GG1s were aging though still able to outhaul anything in sight, their days were numbered. To provide a fitting finale, a group called "Friends of the GG1" restored one of Amtrak's "Gs" to its original pinstripe scheme. On May 15, 1977, GG1 No. 4935 was rededicated at Washington Union Station and put back into service.

Four years later, the Jersey Central Railway Historical Society and NJ Transit restored GG1 No. 4877 to glorious Loewy pinstripes-but in this case in Tuscan red (worn by a handful of Gs in the fifties). Like No. 4935, 4877 entered regular service and was on hand for the bittersweet ceremony on October 29, 1983, when the last active GG1 was retired from service on Transit's North Jersey Coast Line.


PRR's "E44" Electric Locomotives

Perhaps the last and most advanced freight electric locomotives to ever operate in the U.S. were built for the Pennsylvania Railroad by General Electric.

Dubbed E44s the electrics featured the latest technologies available and were quite efficient workhorses.

The E44s began arriving on the Pennsy in the late 1950s and eventually the motors wound up with three different owners after the Penn Central collapse of the 1970s handed them over to Conrail in 1976.

Conrail was never particularly interested in electric freight operations, especially after the North East Corridor was given to Amtrak upon the Penn Central's collapse during the 1970's. 

As a result, freight operators are charged high fees to use the line, which is largely kept clear for passenger service.  This decision remains bitterly opposed to this day as the corridor naturally is the best artery to transport freight between the Northeast's largest cities.  

In the modern era, freight trains are primarily relegated to overnight operation.   

For this reason, along with a number of other factors, Conrail gave up on electric operation in the mid-1980s.  Today, one E44 stands preserved, #4465 on display inside the Railroad Museum of Pennsylvania at Strasburg.

During Conrail's brief years of operating electrified freight service E44s, led by #4436, lead an eastbound/southbound consist along the Columbia & Port Deposit Branch near Safe Harbor, Pennsylvania during early November of 1977. Randy Kotuby photo.

The E44 freight electric locomotive was an Ignitron-rectifier built by GE in 1959 as the PRR needed a new freight locomotive to replace its aging fleet of P5s and supplement its GG1s (which by the late 1950s were used in both freight and passenger service).

The new E44s employed a C-C wheel arrangement and were capable of producing 4,400 hp (thus their name E44 Еlectric, 4400 hp).

In total the Pennsylvania would come to own a fleet of 66 E44s, that were quite similar to the Virginian’s EL-C rectifiers, later known as E33s, albeit a bit more powerful. 

Interestingly, the E44 model resembled the E33s for a very good reason, the PRR used the design as a template for its own freight motor.

By the time the Pennsylvania began testing them they had been purchased by the New York, New Haven & Hartford as the Virginian had been purchased by the Norfolk & Western who no longer saw a need from them (they soon after shutdown all of the Virginian's electrified operations).

Penn Central E44 #4461 and MU commuter cars layover at the ex-PRR Orangeville terminal/roundhouse in Baltimore, Maryland on August 9, 1970. This facility has since been abandoned. Roger Puta photo.

Still practically brand new the PRR was quite impressed with the E33s and contracted with General Electric to use the design as a basis for its own new model. 

From a technical standpoint the E44 used six GE Model 752 E5 traction motors. The primary difference, internally, of the E44 was its means of converting AC current to DC.

The first E44s the Pennsy received used Ignitron tubes to convert the current.

However, the last batch of locomotives used newer and less maintenance intensive, air-cooled silicon diode rectifiers. These upgraded locomotives were dubbed E44As to distinguish them from the original models.

Penn Central E44 #4446 hustles southbound past the station at Princeton Junction, New Jersey as a commuter train is stopped on the next track over during August of 1971. Roger Puta photo.

The model became the face of the Pennsylvania's late electrified operations prior to the transition to Penn Central in the late 1960s.

With such a large fleet the railroad used the E44s all over its electrified lines, particularly along the Northeast Corridor.

If you were lucky at the time you could occasionally even catch the freight locomotives in passenger services, used as needed, usually zooming along in commuter service despite the fact they were not really intended for use in such a capacity. 

Overall, the E44s proved to be quite reliable freight motors and while they were geared for speeds of up to 70 mph they usually operated somewhere below this threshold.

Extremely quiet in service, they effortlessly lugged freight trains down the line with relative ease.

The model was delivered to the Pennsylvania in a very standard all-black with the company's classic keystone logo in crimson red and yellow featuring the interconnected "PRR".

All 66 units were delivered between 1960 and 1963, which by that time was the railroad's final days as an independent carrier.

Too rigidly managed during times that called for change to survive in the industry, the PRR was out of money and running on borrowed time.

During early days, such as prior to World War II, the railroad would likely have purchased many more new electrics of various designs, notably for passenger service, instead of relying on its worn out fleet of GG1s.

A trio of Penn Central E44's are under the train shed at Harrisburg, Pennsylvania on May 18, 1969. Roger Puta photo.

In any event, after the collapse of the Penn Central in 1970 and the creation of Conrail in the spring of 1976 the locomotives were used sporadically until 1981 when most were stored at the PRR’s old Enola Yard.

By the mid-1980s all had been sold by Conrail, interestingly two buyers of which were Amtrak and NJ Transit, which intended to use them in passenger service.

Conrail E-44 #4414 runs light between assignments near Wormleysburg, Pennsylvania during the fall of 1978. Randy Kotuby photo.

Dissatisfied with their performance both passenger carriers elected to sell them either outright or for scrap.

Unfortunately, the E44 was similar to late model steam locomotives that despite being well conceived and designed, was retired well too early.

The youngest units were barely 20 years of age before being parked. Today, at last one E44 has been preserved at the Railroad Museum of Pennsylvania near Strasburg.


Locomotives - History

Between 1875 and 1878, Charles Darwin Scott , a lumberman of considerable mechanical ingenuity, operated a logging tram road with a home made locomotive to handle logs to the Scott and Akin mill at Spartansburg, nine miles from Corry, Pennsylvania. Scott’s experiments with his home made locomotive lead to his invention of the Climax locomotive.

Scott decided to place his locomotive on the market and took his plans to the Climax Manufacturing Company in Corry to have the locomotive built. The first known Climax was out-shopped in March 1888 and was sold to the firm of Imel, Powers and Shank . Three more were built and sold within the next three months. A patent was applied for on February 10, 1888 and granted December 4, 1888, however, the patent was issued to George D. Gilbert instead of Scott.

George D. Gilbert was a relative of Scott by marriage was well educated and a civil engineer by trade. He had also been involved in the manufacture of portable steam engines. Scott had only a limited education and had agreed to let Gilbert draw the plans and handle the procedures of applying for the patent. However, Gilbert did not credit the invention in Scott’s name.

When new patents were taken out for design improvements by R. S. Battles of the Climax Manufacturing Company, Scott was again ignored. Scott filed suit against both Gilbert and Battles and applied for a patent in his own name. After a lengthy court battle a verdict was rendered in Scott’s favor and he was granted a patent on December 20, 1892. However, the lawsuit left him penniless and he never reaped much benefit from his invention and since the Climax name was applied to the locomotive, Charles D. Scott has been virtually forgotten. George D. Gilbert is still incorrectly credited as being the designer of the Climax in many publications and on some Web pages.

Climax Development

The first Climax Locomotives built were very crude in appearance and bore little resemblance to conventional locomotives. A vertical boiler and two cylinder marine type engine was mounted on top of a platform frame, supported by a four wheel truck at each end. A round water tank was placed on one end and a fuel bin on the other. Power was transmitted to the axles by gears with a differential arrangement similar to the modern automobile, and driven by a line shaft connected to the engine through a two speed gear box. The frame, canopy type cab, and even the truck frames were made of wood.

The idea of the differential gears was to reduce the resistance on sharp curves by allowing one wheel to be idle or revolve at less revolutions than the one on the opposite end of the axle. Several locomotives were built to this design, but it was soon found to be objectionable in that it reduced the pulling power when negotiating sharp curves, especially on steep grades. This truck design was known as the “loose wheel arrangement”.

The first Climax locomotive weighed ten tons in working order, and was soon increased to fifteen tons. It also set the pattern for the Class A type, which became so popular and was built until the plant went out of business.

The Class A Climax

The trucks were redesigned to eliminate the differential gears and bevel skew gears were substituted, with the wheels pressed tight on the axles. This was known as the “tight wheel arrangement”. At the same time the truck frames were redesigned to a steel arch bar type with individual springs over each journal bearing, which allowed the axles to move up and down on rough track.

The most outstanding feature of the Class A Climax was the two speed gear arrangement connecting the engine to the longitudinal line shaft which in turn connected with the axles, centered between the wheels. These gears had two speeds, high and low, which could be shifted at will by the engineer in the cab. The low speed was a decided advantage when a heavy train had to be started on a grade, or when climbing a steep grade. The low speed gear ratio was 9:1 providing 13,200 pounds tractive effort and the high gear ratio was 4.5:1 resulting in 6,600 pounds tractive effort. They also had a neutral position which could be used to allow the locomotive to roll freely down grade by gravity. However, this was not recommended on steep grades.

A second feature was the simplicity of design which made it possible to build the Class A and sell it at a cheap price. This also made the locomotive easy and cheap to maintain and operate. Woodsmen called it many names such as “Box Car Engine” because it resembled a box car, but a better term might be the “Poor Mans Engine”. The Class A Climax was well liked by the crews because of its large roomy cab, which gave all the crew members a place to ride, out of the cold, wet weather.

The Class A locomotive had an operating speed of six to ten miles per hour depending on which gear was used. This was slower than the larger Class B and C Climax and other makes of geared locomotives, but was ideal on poor track. All three classes of Climax Locomotives used the same type of trucks. The design used on the Climax truck was the most flexible ever used on any geared locomotive and the center drive allowed them to swivel freely and negotiate the sharpest of curves. The line shafts crossed the axles in the center and were held in place by cross boxes and bearings. This arrangement, plus the springs over each journal bearing, would allow the axles to move up and down on rough track without the slightest binding of the gears which always remained in perfect mesh.

The Class A locomotives were always small and were standardized in twelve, fifteen, eighteen and twenty-two tons sizes. Its combination of low speed and flexible trucks with its light weight, allowed it to run on the lightest rail and rough poorly constructed track with ease and haul a heavy load. In comparison with its weight, it was a very powerful little engine.

Class A Variations

The appearance and appliances of individual Class A locomotives varied considerably. The original open frame canopy style cab was often modified by the owner and was later changed to an enclosed cab by the manufacturer. A few were built with cabs that completely enclosed the locomotive. Larger capacity square water tanks could be ordered and in fact became the standard in the last years of production. Headlights could be any number and mounted in various locations. Bells were rare, but were applied in several instances. The spark arrestors varied from a simple wire screen cage fastened on the top of the stack, to a distinctive Climax style diamond stack. Quite a few Class A locomotives had no spark arrestor at all.

The Class A Climax was constantly improved over the years and the vertical boiler was eliminated. It was first replaced with a round fire box tee shaped boiler, then a square fire box tee boiler, followed later by a taper shell type boiler and finally a larger straight shell type. In 1911, the main frame was redesigned with steel and offered as an option. After it became available, only a limited number were built with wood frames. In 1916, the round water tank was replaced by a larger square water tank.

Wheels were available on the Climax locomotive for all applications. There was a wheel cast with grooves or cleats running across the tread and a deep flange for better traction on wood rail.

There were wheels designed for use on a combination of wood and steel rails concave shaped wheels with double flanges for use on track built from poles and conventional steel tired wheels.

Climax Locomotives were built for track gauges ranging from 24 inches built for a Midwest contractor, up to 9 feet for a Class A locomotive built to operate on a Pole Road in Mississippi.

A small type A Climax was also designed which weighed seven to eight tons. It was basically like the larger engines except that it only had two axles and four driving wheels and did not have the speed gear shift. About four of them were built, but they did not prove successful because of being too light for most logging railroad operations.

The Climax was eminently successful from the very beginning. After the first engine was built, approximately forty locomotives were out-shopped during the next three and a half years. However, there was an increasing demand for larger logging locomotives and it became necessary for Climax to design larger engines. While the Class A was very practical, the nature of its design was not suited for larger locomotives.

The Class B Climax

A larger Climax was designed with a horizontal boiler and with the cylinders arranged in a horizontal position. It also retained the proven Climax truck design, gear train and the two speed gear shift feature. The new engine weighed twenty-eight tons, was designated Class B and resembled the conventional steam locomotive.

The first locomotive of this type (S/N 81) was out-shopped in January, 1891 and was sold to Smith, Glover, and Duncan . A second engine was completed in February, 1891 and shipped to North Carolina. A few others were built, but the design did not prove successful. The chief fault was that too many gears and other working parts were necessary to incorporate the two speed gear shift feature. While the gear shift feature was a desirable and simple arrangement in the Class A, it was too complicated when adapted to the horizontal type engines.

A new Class B Climax was designed which eliminated the gear shift feature and changed the position of the cylinders to an approximate elevation of twenty-five degrees. The first locomotive of this design was built in 1893 and weighed twenty-five tons. It proved an instant success and was the beginning of the long line of Class B locomotives that proved so popular as long as the Climax locomotive was manufactured.

Soon after the first Class B was built, Climax designed and offered their locomotives in several sizes from seventeen to fifty tons. The small seventeen and twenty ton sizes had a tee shaped boiler with a round fire box, which in a few years was changed to a square fire box. The larger sizes used a straight shell boiler for many years, then was changed to a taper shell wagon top boiler. Eventually the Class B was built in sizes ranging from seventeen to sixty-two tons.

The Class C Climax

The first Class C Climax built with three trucks and twelve drivers, was completed in 1897 and shipped to the Colorado and Northwestern Railroad . It was 36 inch gauge and weighed fifty tons. The three truck Climax gradually increased in weight to sixty and sixty-five tons and then to seventy-five and eighty-five tons. Eventually it became standardized in weights from seventy to one hundred tons.

From the beginning, Climax gradually improved their locomotives and added more sizes, which they continued to do as long as the locomotives were manufactured. Eventually the Climax Locomotives were offered in seventeen sizes, in weights from twelve to one-hundred tons.

In 1910, Climax reclassified the sizes of the locomotives to conform with new improvements being made. At this time all straight shell boilers were replaced with taper shell, wagon top type boilers except the Class A and twenty ton Class B engines. Until this time all cabs were of wood, but now, steel cabs were offered as an option. They became so popular that wood cabs were seldom used after this date except on the Class A, that was always built with a wood cab.

Until 1915, all Climax Locomotives used the Stephenson valve gear. At this time it was replaced by the Walschaert valve gear on all sizes of forty-five tons and larger. This proved to be a decided improvement and had the advantage of all the working parts being on the outside of the locomotive and easy to maintain. The Walschaert valve gear was also less likely to get out of adjustment and had less wearing of the working parts, resulting in less maintenance.

In 1922, Climax designed a one-hundred ton, three truck locomotive, which was out-shopped in July, 1923. At the same time, the sixty ton Class B and all Class C locomotives were upgraded with many new features. The main frames were strengthened and many large castings formerly made of cast iron, were now cast from steel. Piston valves replaced the old slide valves and superheaters were added as an optional feature.

Again in 1925 more improvements were made. The main frame was again strengthened by a girder type frame which eliminated truss rods. The engine frames were redesigned with alligator type cross heads, and cast from steel. Cast steel truck frames replaced the arch bar type frames. All weather vestibule cabs replaced the open cabs on all Class C locomotives. This was the first of the improved geared engines offered to the lumbermen and preceded the West Coast Special Heisler and the Pacific Coast Shay by several years.

Climax Production

Climax also built a line of logging cars for many years. Many orders for a locomotive often included several logging cars. Before they began building locomotives, the company had long been engaged in the manufacture of mowers and reapers, stationary steam engines, oil well equipment and other products. However, locomotive production soon reached the point that it taxed the capacity of the plant and all other products were dropped.

During a period of over forty years, Climax built between 1,030 and 1,060 locomotives. They were widely distributed and popular in the lumbering regions throughout the United States and Canada. Many were also exported to foreign countries. They were also much used on mining, industrial switching, plantations, brick yards, short lines and many other specialized railroad uses.

It is difficult to accurately determine the total number of locomotives constructed by Climax due to the assignment of shop numbers and the lack of complete shop records. The assignment of shop numbers was unique, to say the least. Numbers from 1 to 250 or 300 were assigned consecutively. From 250 or 300 through 499, only the odd numbers were used and from 500 through 1000 only even numbers were used. Between 1001 and about 1585 only odd numbers were used, and from 1586 through 1694 all numbers were used except for a few around 1690. 1694 was the highest shop number ever used.

Sometime after 1900 the use of numerical order was discontinued. A batch of builders plates would be cast at one time and placed in a bin. When a locomotive was ready for the builders plates, or plate in the case of the Class A, the first single or matching pair found would be placed on the locomotive. Sometimes plates would be placed on a locomotive boiler on which production was delayed for an extended time or which was built for stock and not sold immediately. This would result in locomotives that appear to be “early” production models often being delivered after “later” production models.

End Of An Era

During the latter half of the 1920’s, the demand for new geared logging locomotives had shrunk to a small portion of what it had been in former years. At this time the owners of the Climax plant were well advanced in years. This and the limited sale of new locomotives induced the owners to sell the business in September, 1928, to the General Parts Corporation . This company had been engaged in purchasing defunct automobile companies and providing a repair parts service. This was also their reason for acquiring the Climax business and they had no intention of continuing to manufacture the locomotive. The only new locomotives they sold after acquiring the plant were two engines completed for stock and four others under construction, which they completed and sold. Others under construction which were partially completed were dismantled for their parts.

General Parts Corporation continued the repair parts service for several years. Later the plant buildings and machinery were sold to others and part of the plant was torn down to make way for a new building to manufacture war material during the Second World War.

Historical Clarifications

Over the years, many inaccuracies about the Climax locomotive have been published in books and articles pertaining to both logging railroads and geared locomotives. These inaccuracies are often the result of over-enthusiastic rail-fans - intrigued by the design of the Shay locomotive - rather than in mechanical design and performance. For example - because of the drive-line arrangement of the Shay, the trucks where sprung on only one side - and thus were prone to derail on the rougher track of the smaller logging operations whereas the Climax and Heisler locomotives with their fully sprung trucks, could handle the roughest track without derailing or loosing tractive effort.

It has often been stated that the Climax was invented as an attempt to improve upon the Shay locomotive. This was hardly the case as development of both locomotives occurred during roughly the same time frame and at locations hundreds of miles apart. It is doubtful that either inventor knew of the others work until after both locomotives were placed on the market.

Experiments by Ephraim Shay and Charles Scott quickly lead both men to realize that a successful logging locomotive had to be as flexible as a loaded log car. However Shay’s design was built to fit existing parts from a wrecked barge, resulting in its odd offset design, while Scott’s locomotive was designed from the rail up to have an even centered power distribution.

An often quoted misconception about the Class B and C Climax Locomotives is that the flywheels that transmitted power to the line shafts resulted in a vibration that would actually cause damage to the locomotive.

The larger Class C locomotives with their larger and heavier parts did create a problem for counterbalancing for more than one speed of the locomotive and resulted in vibration of the crankshaft. The shake was not materially transmitted to the trucks because of their extensive springing and so proved far more uncomfortable than dangerous or damaging. Improvements to the Class C Climax in 1928, virtually eliminated this vibration.

The lesser weight of the parts on the smaller locomotives did not create the centrifugal forces that arose on the large engines so that their counterbalancing was not difficult and the vibration was never a problem for these locomotives.

Another misconception often perpetuated by the authors of these publications is that the Climax locomotive was not as popular as the Shay or other geared locomotives because of the number produced and/or that the Climax was somehow inferior to the competition. In reality, the Climax was extremely popular.

There are numerous documented statements by both lumbermen and locomotive engineers, that attest to the popularity of the Climax locomotive and its ability to perform its intended job. In many instances, where companies operated Climax Locomotives along with the other types of geared locomotives, the Climax was usually the preferred locomotive, especially on the smaller operations with their inherently rough track.

In fact, it has been documented that when a Climax and Shay locomotive of approximately the same size and operating weight were used on a logging railroad, the Climax could always handle more tonnage over the same grades than the Shay.

A typical example of the power and tracking qualities of the Climax versus the Shay on many of the smaller logging railroad operations is that of the Whitmer-Steele Company at Clearfield, Pennsylvania. This operation was started in 1912 with a single 25 ton Class B Climax, No. 2, S/N 155 built in 1896. To supplement its operations, the company purchased a new 24 ton Shay locomotive, No. 5, S/N 2629 built in 1912. The new Shay did not perform as expected.

William Wilson , an employee of Whitmer-Steele related his experiences with the Shay:

“The men were elated when they found they were getting a new locomotive. The No. 2, by now 16 years old, was placed in the engine house as a spare. The engineer for the first trip with the new Shay was Charles Hoffman. The crew was promptly dismayed by the locomotive leaving the rail within a short distance. Thinking little of this, other than it might be expected of a new locomotive, the crew managed to re-rail the engine and got the train to the loading area, but their troubles were far from over.”

“Leaving the valley of Lick Run to climb the Mt. Joy Ridge, it became evident that the locomotive did not have sufficient power to bring the train over the grade. Cutting the train in half, it was then possible to get the train over the hill. But this meant double work for the crew, for they had to return for the other half. Climax No. 2, could handle the same train without doubling the hill.”

“As time passed, the situation, if anything, became worse. The crews spent much of their time re-railing the engine and doubling the hills. What had been the pride of the railroad, soon was put in the engine house and replaced by Climax No. 2.”

Climax No. 2 saw a total of 47 years of service, ending its career at Cornwall, Virginia in 1942. The 24 ton Shay, No. 5, was the only locomotive ever purchased new by Whitmer-Steele and the only Shay ever used by the company.


Видеоро тамошо кунед: Giải mã chuyến tàu định mệnh - Tai nạn đường sắt thảm khốc nhất lịch sử VN


Шарҳҳо:

  1. Shaktisho

    Албатта. And I ran into this. Let's discuss this issue.

  2. Broden

    Ман фикр мекунам, ки мавзӯъ хеле ҷолиб аст. Ман хамаро даъват менамоям, ки дар мухокима фаъолона иштирок кунанд.

  3. Kilkis

    Ман дар назар дорам, ки шумо хато мекунед. Ман пешниҳод мекунам.

  4. Vukree

    Ба ман ҳама чизро маъқул кард, танҳо агар барои лексия пули бештаре сарф мекарданд, ин бузург хоҳад буд.

  5. Kurtis

    I am finite, I apologize, but it does not come close to me. Who else can help?

  6. Kegrel

    Ман фикр мекунам, ки ӯ хато мекунад. Боварӣ дорам. Ба ман дар PM нависед.

  7. Nekree

    Just think!



Паём нависед